Most people are familiar with traditional loans for their business, but there are other options that can actually be more beneficial, such as hard money loans. There are many reasons you may want to look at hard money lenders in Arizona to provide you with the funding you need for your business purposes. In many cases, it can be difficult for those interested in investing in businesses to qualify for loans through banks and other traditional lenders because of the strict federal regulations. Even individuals who have a solid business plan and great credit history can be rejected through traditional methods. While not everyone is a good candidate for hard money lending, there are certain situations that benefit from these loans.
Reasons for Hard Money Loans
You should seek hard money lenders in Arizona if you match one of the following:
- You need funds more quickly and have the escrow to back it up.
- You want to avoid the red tape experienced with traditional loans.
- You’ve gone through foreclosure or a short sale that has harmed your credit history.
- You have declared bankruptcy or suffered another dent in your credit.
- You are either self-employed or don’t have a stable job history.
- You already own a number of investment properties.
- You don’t have the assets and funds to qualify for traditional bank loans that require collateral.
- You are the owner or representative of a non-profit organization, LLC, corporation or other entity that is searching for property.
Who Can Benefit
Most people who contact hard money lenders in Arizona do so because they need a short-term financing solution they can get more quickly than traditional loans. Private lenders will often approve a loan in as little as a week or two. than the weeks or months traditional loans can take. However, it’s important to realize the underwriting process is quite different, especially considering private hard money lenders don’t have to follow the same regulations set forth by the federal government. While you can expect an easier approval process, even if your credit is less than stellar, this doesn’t mean they will lend to just anyone. They may look at the credit score, but they will also consider a person’s character, their ability to pay back the loan in general and the value of the property. They will be able to structure a loan to best suit the needs of the individual, rather than following the regulations banks and other traditional lenders must follow.
If you’re in need of money to fund a business venture and don’t have a lot of time to spare, seeking assistance from hard money lenders in Arizona can be the ideal option.
keyword: hard money lenders Arizona